I actually timed myself and it took me 1 minute to make this smoothie.
Warning: This is not Paleo or Keto Friendly.
Here are the details on this 1 minute smoothie hack.
4 oz Bolthouse Farms Blue Goodness
½ Cup Pre-Ground Oatmeal
1 Scoop Protein Powder
½ Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
Lemon Juice (Optional)
50g Carbohydrates (10g Fiber) 46%
35g Protein 35%
10g Fat 20%
With Medium Banana
80g Carbohydrates (13g Fiber) 58%
35g Protein 25%
10g Fat 16%
1) Pre-grind your oatmeal.
OK. So, technically you need a blender but I grind up a whole container of oatmeal at a time. Then I don’t need it again for a while.
2) Put 4 oz juice in shaker cup.
3) Add ½ Cup pre-ground oatmeal.
4) Add 1 scoop protein powder. I use vanilla.
5) Add ½ cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt.
6) Put about 3 cups of ice on top.
7) Add lemon juice or water to fill shaker cup.
8) Shake it up, grab a banana, eat drink, and be merry on your way.
Have a great day!
Coach Tim Garrett