I absolutely loved this HIIT workout. I smoked my hips, legs and glutes in every direction. I didn’t use heavy weight but by the end of it my quads were on fire!
Check it out!
30 seconds work, 15 seconds rest, 8 exercises, 5 rounds, with 30 seconds of recovery.
- Alternating Sumo Squats with a 50 pound dumbbell
- Ring Hamstring Curls
- 4- Way Jacks (10 sets)
- Side Lunges with a 50 pound dumbbell
- Kick Touches (10 sets)
- Reverse Lunges 8” Box and two 50 pound dumbbells (total 100 pounds).
- Alternating 1 Leg Sissy Squat
- Elevated Glute Bridges (15 seconds each leg)